Dennis Auth DO
Board Certified in Family Medicine
"I enjoy the ability to help people and the intellectual challenge that practicing medicine offers."
Make an Appointment with this provider »
Prior to settling in Eau Claire, Dr. Auth served in the United States Navy. Designated as a flight surgeon in 2007, he practiced medicine as a staff flight surgeon in Pensacola, Florida until 2010. Dr. Auth has enjoyed getting settled in Western Wisconsin and spending time with his family. He feels that fitness and exercise are important for his patients and tries to practice this in his own daily routine.
Medical School (2005)
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
Erie, PA, United States
- University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire Family Medicine Clinic
Eau Claire, WI, United States
- HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital, Eau Claire
- OakLeaf Surgical Hospital, Altoona
- Rusk County Memorial Hospital, Ladysmith
- American Board of Family Medicine