Bethany Stevens FNP-C, APNP
Board Certified - Family Nurse Practitioner
"I believe that it's an honor to serve in healthcare. I aim to meet my patients where they are at and work together alongside them throughout the care process."
Bethany Stevens comes with experience in many different specialty areas of healthcare including Inpatient Medical and Surgical Nursing, Emergency Care, Cardiac Care, and in School settings, having spent 17 years as a Nurse in North Dakota, Minnesota, and Wisconsin. "Nursing is a calling, and I am thankful that I answered it. I have worked in a rural hospital setting all the way up to Regions and the University of Wisconsin. My passion is to help the patient with whatever their needs are at the time, no matter how big or how small that need is."
Bethany lives with her husband, Lucas, and 2 young children, Mac and Bre. In her free time, she is chasing her kids to various activities, hunting and fishing with her family, and playing the piano.
Graduate School (2021)
- Walden University
Minneapolis, MN, United States
- HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital, Eau Claire
- OakLeaf Surgical Hospital, Altoona
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Emergency Nurses Association
- Sigma Theta Tau International
- Adult and Children's Choirs, St. Peter's Catholic Church
- Accompanist for Mass, St. Peter's Catholic Church
- Blue Hills Rod and Gun Club Volunteer
Schedule an appointment with me at these locations:
OakLeaf Clinics - Southside Medical Clinic
714 W Hamilton Ave • Eau Claire