Caitlin W Suilmann MD
Board Certified in Family Medicine
"As a family practice physician, I enjoy caring for patients of all ages and backgrounds. I promote health maintenance and work collaboratively with each patient on health prevention and management of chronic conditions."
Make an Appointment with Dr. Suilmann »
Dr. Suilmann is a primary care physician (family medicine) with a focus on family preventative care. She enjoys caring for the entire family as they journey through life. Her care emphasis includes comprehensive health screenings and lifestyle modifications either as preventative care or to manage chronic diseases. In her free time, she enjoys playing soccer, piano, board games, and working on home improvement projects.
Medical School (2016)
- Emory University School of Medicine
Atlanta, GA, United States
- University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire Family Medicine
Eau Claire, WI, United States
- HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital, Eau Claire
- HSHS St Joseph's Hospital, Chippewa Falls
- OakLeaf Surgical Hospital, Altoona
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Medical Association