William C Monge MD
Board Certified in Family Medicine
"As a family practice physician, I enjoy caring for patients of all ages throughout their life. I take a comprehensive, evidence-based, and patient-centered approach in the care of my patients."
Make an Appointment with Dr. Monge »
Dr. Monge is originally from southern California. He attended the University of California in Santa Barbara and graduated with a major in biopsychology and a minor in Spanish before attending medical school. Following medical school, Dr. Monge moved to Eau Claire to build his practice caring for children, adolescents, adults, and the elderly. In his free time, he enjoys playing piano and guitar, attending musical festivals, basketball, longboarding, and travel.
Medical School (2016)
- Autonomous University of Guadalajara
Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
- University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire Family Medicine
Eau Claire, WI, United States
- HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital, Eau Claire
- HSHS St Joseph's Hospital, Chippewa Falls
- OakLeaf Surgical Hospital, Altoona
- American Academy of Family Physicians