Michael Albano DO
Board Certified in Family Medicine
"Everyone comes to the doctor's office for different reasons. I enjoy the variety and the challenges the visits bring."
Make an Appointment with this provider »
As a family medicine physician, Dr. Albano provides general medical care to children, adolescents, and adults. He has special training in osteopathic manipulative treatment (OMT) to ease muscle pain and increase mobility. Dr. Albano is married with three children and enjoys camping, running, biking, fishing, and family outings.
Medical School (2015)
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
Erie, PA, United States
- University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire Family Medicine Clinic
Eau Claire, WI, United States
- HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital, Eau Claire
- OakLeaf Surgical Hospital, Altoona
- Amercian Academy of Family Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association