Maria V Akhutina MD
Board Certified in Internal Medicine
"I believe in providing care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient preferences, needs, and values, and ensuring that patient values guide all clinical decisions."
Dr. Akhutina provides comprehensive medical care for adult patients with a focus on hospital medicine. Prior to joining OakLeaf Clinics, she spent many years caring for inpatients in Florida. In her free time, she enjoys the outdoors and spending time with her husband and three sons.
Medical School (2002)
- St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical Academy
St. Petersburg, Russia
- Good Samaritan International Medicine Residency
Cincinnati, OH, United States
- HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital, Eau Claire
- HSHS St Joseph's Hospital, Chippewa Falls
- OakLeaf Surgical Hospital, Altoona