Lyn M Zurakowski PA
Board Certified - Physician Assistant
"I am committed to understanding each patient’s individual needs and providing them with personalized, holistic care. I’m equally committed to staying up-to-date on current evidence-based care practices."
Ms. Zurakowski grew up in Wisconsin and began her career as an EMT working for local fire and rescue departments. She graduated from Northcentral Technical College with her RN degree in 2014 and worked at a local hospital prior to earning her master's degree in 2021.
Ms. Zurakowski lives in the Chippewa Valley where she and her husband raise beef cattle. In her free time, she enjoys yoga, hiking, kayaking, and reading.
Graduate School (2021)
- Augsburg University
Minneapolis, MN, United States
- HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital, Eau Claire
- HSHS St Joseph's Hospital, Chippewa Falls
- OakLeaf Surgical Hospital, Altoona
- American Academy of Physicians Assistants
- Wisconsin Academy of Physicians Assistants