Kirsten E Kern FNP-C, APNP
Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
"As a nurse practitioner, I enjoy caring for patients and working as a team to achieve their health and wellness goals. My passion is putting the patient first by providing individualized, high-quality, evidence-based care with open communication."
Mrs. Kern began her career as a nurse in 2009. She has several years of nursing experience including long-term care, procedural sedation/endoscopy, post-anesthesia recovery unit, critical care (medical intensive care unit), urgent care/emergency room, and most recently the operating room. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her husband and son baking, camping, and being on the water.
Graduate School (2009)
- Maryville University
St. Louis, MO, United States
- HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital, Eau Claire
- HSHS St Joseph's Hospital, Chippewa Falls
- OakLeaf Surgical Hospital, Altoona
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society