Kim M Hand NP-C, APNP
"I became a nurse practitioner and to be able to provide excellent medical care to patients and help promote healthy living."
Ms. Hands practice will focus on internal medicine and acute and chronic disease management in the hospital setting. Prior to earning her master's degree, Kim worked as an RN in medical-surgical and oncology. Ms. Hand lives in Spooner Wisconsin. In her free time, she enjoys spending time outdoors, camping, the beach, attending concerts, hockey, and traveling.
Graduate School (2013)
- The College of St. Scholastica
Duluth, MN, United States
- HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital, Eau Claire
- HSHS St Joseph's Hospital, Chippewa Falls
- OakLeaf Surgical Hospital, Altoona
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Society of Hospital Medicine