Hailey A Danielson MD
Board Certified – Internal Medicine
"I believe that each new experience teaches us about ourselves, and it’s important to continue to push our boundaries so that we can continue to grow. I take an overall lifestyle approach to medicine, with good communication, shared goals and treatment plans, and understanding that each patient is unique."
Make an Appointment with Dr. Danielson »
Dr. Danielson grew up in Chippewa Falls and attended UWEC for her undergraduate degree. She went to medical school at Saba University School of Medicine in Netherlands-Antilles and completed her residency at Leonard J. Chabert Medical Center in Houma, Louisiana. Dr. Danielson has two Black and Tan Coonhounds - named Bella and Enzo who love Indian food, going for swims and hikes. Enzo has type 1 diabetes and gets insulin twice a day. In her free time, Dr. Danielson enjoys traveling, cooking, and trivia.
Medical School (2019)
- Saba University School of Medicine
Saba, Dutch Caribbean
- Leonard J. Chabert Medical Center
Houma, LA, United States
- HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital, Eau Claire
- HSHS St Joseph's Hospital, Chippewa Falls
- OakLeaf Surgical Hospital, Altoona
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
- American Medical Women’s Association