Colleen R Sauvey PA-C
Board Certified – Physician Assistant
"I feel it is important to address all aspects of my patient's health - mind, body, and spirit with compassion while using evidence-based medicine to treat acute and chronic conditions."
Practicing internal and critical medicine has always been a dream of Ms. Sauvey. She is originally from De Pere, WI and fell in love with Eau Claire during her many clinical rotations in the area. In her free time, she loves to read, go to musicals, work out and spend time with her family. She is close to her older sister and parents who still reside in Wisconsin.
Graduate School (2019)
- St. Catherine University
St. Paul, MN United States
- HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital, Eau Claire
- HSHS St. Joseph's Hospital, Chippewa Falls
- OakLeaf Surgical Hospital, Altoona
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Wisconsin Academy of Physician Assistants