Ashley M Osenga MD
Board Certified in Internal Medicine
"I believe each person seeking medical care should be treated as an individual. By acknowledging each person’s goals and expectations I seek to provide them with the information they need to make the best medical decisions and give insight to their disease processes."
Dr. Osenga is an internal medicine physician who cares for patients in the hospital setting. She believes in treating each patient as if they were family, listening to each patient's story, and creating an open line of communication. Dr. Osenga has a passion for education and hopes to empower patients to resolve barriers in care and improve long term wellness. Her goal is to help patients see that each decision they make about their health affects them as a whole. In her free time, she enjoys volleyball, downhill skiing, hunting, fishing, and hiking.
Medical School (2017)
- University of South Dakota, Sanford School of Medicine
Vermillion, SD, United States
- MercyOne Medical Center
Des Moines, IA, United States
- HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital, Eau Claire
- HSHS St Joseph's Hospital, Chippewa Falls
- OakLeaf Surgical Hospital, Altoona
- Society of Hospital Medicine
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
- Acres of Joy, Nonprofit Organization - Chairman