Certified Nurse Midwife
OakLeaf Clinics - OB/GYN
OakLeaf Clinics - OB/GYN is a physician-owned, independent, patient-focused practice located in beautiful Eau Claire, Wisconsin. OakLeaf Clinics - OB/GYN is seeking a full-scope Certified Nurse Midwife to join our team. We are looking for someone who shares our commitment to quality, supportive and personalized care for our patients.
OakLeaf Clinics is dedicated to providing our patients with compassion, trust, and a lifetime of individualized care. Our healthcare team consists of physicians, nurse practitioners, certified nurse midwives, physician assistants, dietitians, nurses, respiratory therapists and medical assistants working in concert with laboratory/imaging services to offer individualized care to the Chippewa Valley.
As a CNM you'll provide primary health care to women focusing on pregnancy, childbirth, the postpartum period, family planning and gynecological needs, participate in the care of women with medical complications in collaboration with Obstetrician-Gynecologists or licensed physicians as appropriate. The Certified Nurse Midwife will function under national and state licensure and current written protocols overseen by collaborating physicians.
- Full spectrum well women's ambulatory health care
- CNM group practice model in caring for pre-conception, antepartum, intrapartum, lactation and postpartum patients
- Serve as readily available on-call provider for OakLeaf Ob/Gyn triage, labor support, and physician referral patients
- Provide gynecological care including family planning
- First assist with cesareans within our practice
- Certified by the American College of Nurse Midwives, or other nationally recognized certification board
- Active Nurse Midwife license in State of Wisconsin
- Current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) License (or the unrestricted ability to obtain one)
- Minimum of 2 years RN experience in OB/GYN or Labor and Delivery, preferred
- NRP and BLS certification, or willingness to obtain
- Demonstrate knowledge of etiologies, risk factors, pathophysiology, presentation and epidemiology of medical conditions
- Knowledge of computer-based data management programs and information systems, as well as medical records and point-of-interview technology. Epic knowledge a plus
- A sound understanding of all pertinent federal and state regulations, including HIPAA and OSHA
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in a clinic or office setting.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.Major activities of this job include frequent walking, standing, and light physical effort performed on a level surface. Some carrying, lifting, kneeling, bending, reaching, and squatting are involved in the medical office. Use a computer and telephone and employ writing and organizational skills. Manual dexterity, mobility and good vision that includes near acuity, depth perception and accommodation are physical requirements necessary for technical work.Education: Associates
Job Type: Full Time
Location: 3213 Stein Blvd. • Eau Claire, WI 54701
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to:
3802 Oakwood Mall Dr, Eau Claire, WI 54701
We are dedicated to providing our patients with compassion, trust, and a lifetime of individualized care.
OakLeaf Clinics healthcare team consists of physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, dietitians, nurses, respiratory therapists and medical assistants working in concert with laboratory/imaging services to offer individualized care to the Chippewa Valley.
We offer our healthcare team
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Exceptional Retirement Savings Plan
- CME Allowance & Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedule with Work-Life Balance
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Medical Malpractice Coverage