Registered Nurse - OB/GYN
OakLeaf Clinics - OB/GYN
OakLeaf Clinics - OB/GYN has an exciting opportunity to join our OB/GYN department as a Registered Nurse in the beautiful city of Eau Claire, Wisconsin.
OakLeaf Clinics is dedicated to providing our patients with compassion, trust, and a lifetime of individualized care. Our healthcare team consists of physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, dietitians, nurses, respiratory therapists, and medical assistants working in concert with laboratory/imaging services to offer individualized care to the Chippewa Valley. Our dermatologists work with our other clinical experts to diagnose, treat, and prevent all types of skin cancer. We provide the latest and most advanced treatments, including Mohs surgery with a board-certified Mohs surgeon.
As a registered nurse in our OB/GYN department, you will work closely with physicians, certified nurse midwives, and nurse practitioners to triage patient needs, coordinate care, and provide support to our healthcare team. Duties include (but are not limited to) triaging phone calls, rooming patients, taking vital signs, completing medication reconciliation, administering medications including injections, completing required prior authorizations, assisting providers with their day-to-day clinical practice, and completing other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for the coordination of nursing care, including direct patient care, patient/family education, and transitions of care
- Supports professional nursing practice across practice settings and across the continuum of care to meet the needs of the patient and family
- Accountable for planning, implementing, evaluating, and communicating all phases of nursing care for assigned patients
- Provides leadership through activities such as preceptor roles, informal leadership roles, and quality improvement efforts
- Delegates patient care according to skill level, experience, patient acuity, fiscal accountability, and adequacy of resources
- Possesses excellent communication skills and great attention to detail
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current State of Wisconsin Registered Nurse License or Nurse Compact License
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Previous experience in a clinic or OB/GYN department preferred
- Frequent and prolonged standing required during surgical procedures
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience working in a team environment
- Passionate about providing patient-focused care
- Ability to multi-task with superior critical thinking skills and attention to detail
- Epic systems experience a plus
Date Available: Thu, 18 Aug 2022
Job Type: Full Time
Location: 3213 Stein Blvd. • Eau Claire, WI 54703
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to:
3802 Oakwood Mall Dr, Eau Claire, WI 54701
We are dedicated to providing our patients with compassion, trust, and a lifetime of individualized care.
OakLeaf Clinics healthcare team consists of physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, dietitians, nurses, respiratory therapists and medical assistants working in concert with laboratory/imaging services to offer individualized care to the Chippewa Valley.
We offer our healthcare team
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Exceptional Retirement Savings Plan
- CME Allowance & Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedule with Work-Life Balance
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Medical Malpractice Coverage