OakLeaf Clinics - Chippewa Falls
OakLeaf Clinics - Chippewa Falls, a physician-owned and operated, multi-specialty medical clinic, is seeking a full-time PA-C or NP to join the family medicine or internal medicine department.
OakLeaf Clinics is dedicated to providing our patients with compassion, trust, and a lifetime of individualized care. Our healthcare team consists of physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, dietitians, nurses, respiratory therapists, and medical assistants working in concert with laboratory/imaging services to offer individualized care to the Chippewa Valley.
As part of our professional team, you will collaborate with our team of physicians, APPs, and other clinical staff to provide exceptional care to our patients. Depending on the diagnosis, you will assess, diagnose, and evaluate treatment plans for patients and perform additional patient care actions. In addition to diagnosing and treating illness, you'll provide preventive care, including routine checkups, health-risk assessments, immunization and screening tests, and personalized counseling on maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Work collaboratively with physicians, nurses, case managers, and other healthcare disciplines utilizing a team approach
- Develop treatment plans, complete admissions from ED, and perform dictation of H&P examinations
- Perform such other responsibilities as reasonably assigned by the physician and within NP/PA scope of practice
- Three years of outpatient experience
- Current, unrestricted Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license in the State of Wisconsin
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) awarded by the American Heart Association (AHA) within three months of hire
- Current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) License
- Licenses with restrictions are subject to review to determine if restrictions are substantially related to the position
- Proficiency with medical instruments and equipment required to perform your work
- Knowledge of computer-based data management programs and information systems, as well as medical records and point-of-interview technology
- Sound understanding of all pertinent federal and state regulations, including HIPAA and OSHA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of disease prevention
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in a hospital or clinic setting.
An employee must meet the physical demands described here to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Major activities of this job include frequent walking, standing, and light physical effort performed on a level surface. The medical office involves carrying, lifting, kneeling, bending, reaching, and squatting. Use a computer and telephone and employ writing and organizational skills. Manual dexterity, mobility, and good vision, including near acuity, depth perception, and accommodation, are necessary for technical work.Salary: Competitive, commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2+ years
Location: 855 Lakeland Drive • Chippewa Falls, WI 54729
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to:
3802 Oakwood Mall Dr, Eau Claire, WI 54701
We are dedicated to providing our patients with compassion, trust, and a lifetime of individualized care.
OakLeaf Clinics healthcare team consists of physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, dietitians, nurses, respiratory therapists and medical assistants working in concert with laboratory/imaging services to offer individualized care to the Chippewa Valley.
We offer our healthcare team
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Exceptional Retirement Savings Plan
- CME Allowance & Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedule with Work-Life Balance
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Medical Malpractice Coverage