OakLeaf Clinics - Chippewa Falls
OakLeaf Clinics - Chippewa Falls has an exciting opportunity for a full-time (36-40 hours) dermatology receptionist to join our expanding team.
OakLeaf Clinics is dedicated to providing our patients with compassion, trust, and a lifetime of individualized care.
The dermatology receptionist is responsible for patient registration, greeting and checking in all dermatology patients, answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate staff, scheduling, as well as scanning and other office/administrative tasks as assigned by the dermatology manager.
- Greet and check in all dermatology patients with professionalism and friendliness
- Complete registration to include verifying demographics, scanning insurance cards and patient authorizations, and collecting copays
- Answer and facilitate calls related to appointments, including new patients, rescheduling of patients, outreach patient scheduling, rescheduling canceled and no-show appointments
- Administrative duties include scanning, prepping charts, preparing patient mailings, assisting with quality control procedures
- Assist with dermatology appointment scheduling and incoming referrals
- Assist with retail product checkout and payment collection
- Computer skills are required, and Epic EMR experience preferred
- Maintain cleanliness of the waiting room
- Minimum of a high school diploma; associates degree preferred
- At least one year of relevant experience or training
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and patient/customer service skills
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks
- Ability to work multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and verbal/written communication skills
- Enjoys working in a team environment
Date Available: Wed, 31 Dec 1969
Salary: From $17 per hour
Job Type: Full Time
Location: 855 Lakeland Drive • Chippewa Falls, WI 54729
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to:
3802 Oakwood Mall Dr, Eau Claire, WI 54701
We are dedicated to providing our patients with compassion, trust, and a lifetime of individualized care.
OakLeaf Clinics healthcare team consists of physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, dietitians, nurses, respiratory therapists and medical assistants working in concert with laboratory/imaging services to offer individualized care to the Chippewa Valley.
We offer our healthcare team
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Exceptional Retirement Savings Plan
- CME Allowance & Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedule with Work-Life Balance
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Medical Malpractice Coverage