Tamara Slinkard MD
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Board Certified in Family Medicine
"I strive to treat each person with kindness and compassion. I believe that doctor and patient work as a team to manage and improve the patients physical and emotional health to the best of their ability."
Make an Appointment with Dr. Slinkard »
Dr Slinkard's practice ranges from taking care of newborns to the elderly. Her professional interests are women's health, prenatal care, low risk obstetrics, pediatrics, and preventative care. She is married with two children. She enjoys traveling, reading, gardening, and spending time with family and friends.
Medical School (1997)
- University of Minnesota
Minneapolis, MN, United States
- University of Wisconsin Medical School and Public Health-Fox Valley Family Medicine
Appleton, WI, United States
- HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital, Eau Claire
- OakLeaf Surgical Hospital, Altoona
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Amercian Academy of Family Physicians