Amy A Falkenberg MD
Board Certified in Family Medicine
"As a family practice physician with special interest in obstetrics/gynecology and pediatrics, my goal is to care for you and your family through all of life’s milestones."
Make an Appointment with Dr. Falkenberg »
Dr. Falkenberg has spent over 20 years providing care for the entire family in north-central Wisconsin. She has vast experience with obstetrics and waterbirths and a special interest in pediatric and adolescent medicine. Dr. Falkenberg has diverse, worldly experience including Peace Corps service. She grew up in the Chippewa Valley and is grateful to raise her daughters here. In her free time, she keeps busy with her daughters, enjoys horses and trail riding, gardening, cooking, and canning, traveling, reading, hiking and enjoying nature. She also has a love for Christian music concerts and Broadway musicals.
Medical School (1996)
- University of Wisconsin Medical School
Madison, WI, United States
- UP Health System - Marquette
Marquette, MI, United States
- HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital, Eau Claire
- HSHS St Joseph's Hospital, Chippewa Falls
- OakLeaf Surgical Hospital, Altoona
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Wisconsin Academy of Family Physicians
- Wisconsin Association for Perinatal Care