Sleep is a key part of good health. Getting enough sleep has a wide array of mental benefits as well as helping your body recover from illness and injury. Not getting enough sleep over a period of time is linked to serious health problems, including obesity, diabetes, and heart disease. Loss of sleep can also cause problems at home or on the job and can lead to serious or even fatal accidents.
Sleep problems get worse as you get older; so there's no time like the present to make an appointment.
- Insomnia – Inability to Sleep
- Snoring, Sleep Apnea, and Sleep Breathing Disorders
- Narcolepsy – Extreme Tendency to Fall Asleep in Relaxing Surroundings
- Abnormal Behavior During Sleep
- Restless Leg Syndrome and Sleep Movement Disorders
- Shift Work Sleep Disorder
Sleep lab services are available to assess possible sleep disorders, sleep patterns, and to diagnosis and treat sleep problems.
Make a sleep medicine appointment »