Jennifer Olson FNP-C, APNP
Board Certified - Family Nurse Practitioner
"I enjoy working collaboratively with individuals and families to meet their health goals and improve their overall well-being."
Make an Appointment with this provider »
Ms. Olson had 23 years of experience working as a Registered Nurse before becoming a Nurse Practitioner in 2017. For the majority of those years, she worked in the emergency department and as a sexual assault nurse examiner. Although her focus has shifted to family medicine, she still helps sexual assault victims as a member of the Eau Claire County Sexual Assault Response Team. Ms. Olson enjoys the clinic setting and the opportunity to form long-term relationships with her patients and their families.
Graduate School (2017)
- Walden University
Minneapolis, MN, United States
- HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital, Eau Claire
- OakLeaf Surgical Hospital, Altoona
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American Nurses Association/Wisconsin Nurses Association
- International Association of Forensic Nurses
- Emergency Nurses Association
- Eau Claire County Sexual Assault Response Team