CMA/MA - Family Medicine
OakLeaf Clinics - Pine Grove Family Medicine: Stein
OakLeaf Clinics - Pine Grove Family Medicine has an exciting opportunity to join our team as a full-time or part-time CMA or MA supporting both our Stein Blvd and North Clairemont locations in Eau Claire.
OakLeaf Clinics is dedicated to providing our patients with compassion, trust, and a lifetime of individualized care. Our healthcare team consists of physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, dietitians, nurses, respiratory therapists, and medical assistants working in concert with laboratory/imaging services to offer individualized care to the Chippewa Valley.
Duties include rooming patients, taking vital signs, completing medication reconciliation, administering medications, including injections, scheduling appointments, completing required prior authorization paperwork, assisting providers with their day-to-day clinical practice, and completing other duties as assigned.
- Provide professional nursing or medical assistant care under supervision or scope of licensure for clinic patients
- Facilitate/perform the gathering of patient information and document accordingly
- Assist with office procedures as directed
- Assist with the preparation of equipment and aid clinician during treatment, examination, and testing of patients
- Schedule follow-up appointments
- Instruct patients and families by phone as directed within the scope of licensure or certification
- Greet patients and prepare them for clinician examination
- Screen patients for appropriate information
- Maintain the timely flow of patients and complete forms as needed
- Prepare exam rooms, including re-stocking of treatment areas
- Participates in professional development activities and maintains professional affiliations
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant Program
- Medical Assistant certification or registration through an accredited program (Preferred) or two years of clinical medical assistant experience
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Medical terminology knowledge and understanding of patient care notes
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Detail-oriented and accurate
- Passionate about providing patient-focused care
- Ability to multitask with attention to detail
- Prior Epic experience preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in a clinic setting.
An employee must meet the physical demands described here to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Major activities of this job include frequent walking, standing, and light physical effort performed on a level surface. The medical office involves carrying, lifting, kneeling, bending, reaching, and squatting. Use a computer and telephone and employ writing and organizational skills. Manual dexterity, mobility, and good vision, including near acuity, depth perception, and accommodation, are necessary for technical work.Salary: From $16 per hour
Job Type: Full Time & Part Time
Location: 3221 Stein Blvd, Suite 4 • Eau Claire, WI 54701
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to:
Janelle Joas, Human Resources Manager
3802 Oakwood Mall Dr, Eau Claire, WI 54701
We are dedicated to providing our patients with compassion, trust, and a lifetime of individualized care.
OakLeaf Clinics healthcare team consists of physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, dietitians, nurses, respiratory therapists and medical assistants working in concert with laboratory/imaging services to offer individualized care to the Chippewa Valley.
We offer our healthcare team
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Exceptional Retirement Savings Plan
- CME Allowance & Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedule with Work-Life Balance
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Medical Malpractice Coverage