NP / PA - Endocrinology
OakLeaf Clinics - Eau Claire Medical Clinic
OakLeaf Clinics - Eau Claire Medical Clinic endocrinology department is in search for a nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join our practice. Endocrinology is an outpatient practice caring for patients with a variety of endocrine diagnoses.
OakLeaf Clinics is dedicated to providing our patients with compassion, trust, and a lifetime of individualized care. Our healthcare team consists of physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, dietitians, nurses, respiratory therapists, and medical assistants working in concert with laboratory/imaging services to offer individualized care to the Chippewa Valley.
The provider in this role will partner with an endocrinologist and advanced practice provider to provide specialty care with general endocrinology, including metabolic disorders, thyroid disease, adrenal disease, pituitary disease, hypogonadism, menopause, lipid disorders, diabetes, osteoporosis, and other conditions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest evidence-based medicine
- Work with primarily outpatient practice with the adult population
- Focus on endocrinology-specific diagnosis, with some expectation of seeing overflow diabetes patients
- Shared practice with the endocrinologist who will oversee the care
- Opportunity for inpatient consulting specific to endocrinology and diabetes at one of our local hospitals
- Perform such other responsibilities as reasonably assigned by the physician and within the NP/PA scope of practice
- Current, unrestricted nurse practitioner or physician assistant license in the State of Wisconsin; certified as an acute, adult, or family nurse practitioner
- Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) awarded by the American Heart Association (AHA) certifications within three months of hire
- Minimum of two years of hospitalist experience in an acute care setting
- Licenses with restrictions are subject to review to determine if restrictions are substantially related to the position
- Current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) license
- Knowledge of computer-based data management programs and information systems, as well as medical records and point-of-interview technology
- Sound understanding of all pertinent federal and state regulations, including HIPAA and OSHA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of disease prevention
Date Available: Wed, 31 Dec 1969
Job Type: Full Time
Location: 3802 W Oakwood Mall Dr • Eau Claire, WI 54701
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to:
3802 Oakwood Mall Dr, Eau Claire, WI 54701
We are dedicated to providing our patients with compassion, trust, and a lifetime of individualized care.
OakLeaf Clinics healthcare team consists of physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, dietitians, nurses, respiratory therapists and medical assistants working in concert with laboratory/imaging services to offer individualized care to the Chippewa Valley.
We offer our healthcare team
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Exceptional Retirement Savings Plan
- CME Allowance & Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedule with Work-Life Balance
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Medical Malpractice Coverage