OakLeaf Clinics - Chippewa Falls
OakLeaf Clinics - Chippewa Falls has an exciting opportunity for a part-time (24 hours per week) receptionists/registrar to join our expanding medical office assistant team.
OakLeaf Clinics is dedicated to providing our patients with compassion, trust, and a lifetime of individualized care. Our healthcare team consists of physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, dietitians, nurses, respiratory therapists, and medical assistants working in concert with laboratory/imaging services to offer individualized care to the Chippewa Valley.
The medical receptionist is responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate staff, greeting and checking in all patients for office appointments, including paperwork for patients to fill out, scanning insurance cards, entering all demographic information into the electronic health record, entering referrals for office visits into EMR, scanning for staff as needed, and working closely with physicians and staff.
- Greet and direct all patients within the practice
- Answer and facilitate calls related to appointments, including new patients, rescheduling of patients, outreach patient scheduling, canceled and no-show patient rescheduling
- Manage "add-on" appointment calls daily and assign to providers with availability
- Works with providers to "work" patients into the schedule as needed
- Computer skills required and Epic EMR experience preferred
- Obtain necessary patient information to meet current Federal guidelines and Meaningful Use guidelines for electronic medical records
- Scan pertinent patient information into EMR, including patient authorizations, recent labs delivered by the patient, etc.
- Obtain patient authorization for medical records release (HIPAA compliance)
- Maintain cleanliness of waiting room
- Assist other Medical Receptionists and Medical Secretaries as needed
- Minimum of a high school diploma; associate's degree preferred
- At least one year of relevant experience and/or training
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and patient/customer service skills
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-facet role
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-task quickly and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoys working in a team environment
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday Part-Time 24 hours/week
Date Available: Thu, 05 May 2022
Education: High School
Job Type: Part Time
Experience: 1+ years
Location: 855 Lakeland Drive • Chippewa Falls, WI 54729
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to:
3802 Oakwood Mall Dr, Eau Claire, WI 54701
We are dedicated to providing our patients with compassion, trust, and a lifetime of individualized care.
OakLeaf Clinics healthcare team consists of physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, dietitians, nurses, respiratory therapists and medical assistants working in concert with laboratory/imaging services to offer individualized care to the Chippewa Valley.
We offer our healthcare team
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Exceptional Retirement Savings Plan
- CME Allowance & Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedule with Work-Life Balance
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Medical Malpractice Coverage