Customer Service Representative
OakLeaf Clinics - Business Office
OakLeaf Clinics - Business Office has an exciting opportunity to join our growing team as a customer service representative.
OakLeaf Clinics is dedicated to providing our patients with compassion, trust, and a lifetime of individualized care. Our healthcare team consists of physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, dietitians, nurses, respiratory therapists, and medical assistants working in concert with laboratory/imaging services to offer individualized care to the Chippewa Valley.
The customer service representative is responsible for providing high-quality customer service and professionalism to all patients via phone, electronic communication, and in person. The customer service representative will ensure that all patient billing questions, complaints, and requests are promptly and professionally addressed. This full-time, hourly position will report directly to the billing lead and be on-site at our Business Office in Eau Claire, WI.
- Maintain an approachable and positive attitude while interacting with all levels of personnel in a rapidly changing environment
- Detail-oriented and understand basic billing functions
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers following the company's customer service policies
- Answer incoming customer inquiries and questions regarding provider information
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Conduct follow-up calls to patients to collect outstanding balances
- Complete data entry and payment posting tasks as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of one year of previous experience in a medical billing environment
- Previous experience and understanding of insurance processes in a clinical setting are preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Comfortable working in a flexible team environment
- Ability to multi-task, handle a high volume of calls and prioritize daily tasks
- Experience working in Epic is preferred
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and interpret data
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office setting.
An employee must meet the physical demands described here to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Major activities of this job include frequent sitting for extended periods, some walking or standing, and light physical effort performed on a level surface. The medical office involves carrying, lifting, kneeling, bending, reaching, and squatting. Use a computer and telephone and employ writing and organizational skills. Manual dexterity, mobility, and good vision, including near acuity, depth perception, and accommodation, are necessary for technical work.Salary: From $18 an hour
Education: High School
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 1+ years
Location: 719 W Hamilton Ave, Suite B • Eau Claire, WI 54701
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to:
3802 Oakwood Mall Dr, Eau Claire, WI 54701
We are dedicated to providing our patients with compassion, trust, and a lifetime of individualized care.
OakLeaf Clinics healthcare team consists of physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, dietitians, nurses, respiratory therapists and medical assistants working in concert with laboratory/imaging services to offer individualized care to the Chippewa Valley.
We offer our healthcare team
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Exceptional Retirement Savings Plan
- CME Allowance & Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedule with Work-Life Balance
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Medical Malpractice Coverage