OakLeaf Clinics - Eau Claire Medical Clinic
OakLeaf Clinics - Eau Claire Medical Clinic has an exciting opportunity to join our team as a full-time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
OakLeaf Clinics is dedicated to providing our patients with compassion, trust, and a lifetime of individualized care. Our healthcare team consists of physicians, nurse practitioners, certified nurse midwives, nurses, and medical assistants working in concert with laboratory/imaging services to offer individualized care to the Chippewa Valley.
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) assists the professional staff. They deliver direct care to patients (rooming, chart preparations, room cleaning, inventory) as directed by the RN or CMA/LPN in charge. A CNA always maintains the patient's comfort and safety.
- Obtain patient vital signs, including height and weight
- Change linen carts when full and ensure that all exam rooms are stocked with supplies
- Ensure all supplies are up-to-date and replace expired materials as necessary in exam/procedure rooms and supply cabinets
- Stock and organize medication supplies, noting expiration dates
- Follow current infection control and isolation procedures, practice handwashing before entering and upon exiting the patient's room, clean and examine procedure tables after each visit, clean and examine equipment after each visit
- Provide clerical support to facilitate optimal patient care and delivery of care, including preparing patient charts, faxing, scanning, and copying
- Assist in the maintenance of patient education materials in exam rooms
- Provide emergency care when necessary, using basic life support and automated defibrillator equipment and maintaining basic CPR certification
- Always maintain patient confidentiality
- Interact with patients, families, and the clinic team in a manner that promotes positive working relationships
- Attend and actively participate in staff meetings
- Participate in the orientation of new team members
- Read and respond to all email communications
- Float to other clinics/teams as needed
- CNA Certification awarded by the State of Wisconsin
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification awarded by the American Heart Association (AHA) at the time of hire
- Medical terminology knowledge and understanding of patient care notes
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Detail-oriented and accurate
- Passionate about providing patient-focused care
- Ability to multitask with attention to detail
- Prior Epic experience preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in a clinic setting.
The following physical demands represent those that an employee must meet to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Major activities of this job include frequent sitting for extended periods, some walking or standing, and light physical effort performed on a level surface. The medical office involves carrying, lifting, kneeling, bending, reaching, and squatting. Use a computer and telephone and employ writing and organizational skills. Manual dexterity, mobility, and good vision, including near acuity, depth perception, and accommodation, are necessary for technical work.Salary: From $17 per hour
Education: High School
Job Type: Full Time
Location: 3802 W Oakwood Mall Dr • Eau Claire, WI 54701
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to:
3802 Oakwood Mall Dr, Eau Claire, WI 54701
We are dedicated to providing our patients with compassion, trust, and a lifetime of individualized care.
OakLeaf Clinics healthcare team consists of physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, dietitians, nurses, respiratory therapists and medical assistants working in concert with laboratory/imaging services to offer individualized care to the Chippewa Valley.
We offer our healthcare team
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Exceptional Retirement Savings Plan
- CME Allowance & Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedule with Work-Life Balance
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Medical Malpractice Coverage