OakLeaf Clinics - Pine Grove Family Medicine: Clairemont
OakLeaf Clinics - Pine Grove Family Medicine: Clairemont has an exciting opportunity for a part-time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) working 28 hours/week at our North Clairemont location in Eau Claire.
OakLeaf Clinics is dedicated to providing our patients with compassion, trust, and a lifetime of individualized care. Our healthcare team consists of physicians, nurse practitioners, certified nurse midwives, nurses and medical assistants working in concert with laboratory/imaging services to offer individualized care to the Chippewa Valley.
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) is responsible for providing assistance to the professional staff. Delivering direct care to patients (rooming, chart preparations, room cleaning, inventory) as directed by the RN or CMA/LPN in charge. Always maintaining the patient's comfort and safety.
- Obtain patient vital signs including height and weight
- Ensure that all exam rooms are stocked with supplies
- Ensure all supplies are up-to-date and replace expired materials as necessary in exam and procedure rooms as well as supply cabinets
- Stock and organize medication supplies, noting expiration dates
- Follow current infection control and isolation procedures, practice handwashing before entering and upon exiting patient room, clean and examine procedure tables after each visit, clean and examine equipment after each visit, and utilize standard precautions in the delivery of care
- Change linen carts when full
- Provide clerical support to facilitate optimal patient care and delivery of care, including preparing patient charts, help with faxing, scanning, and copying when appropriate
- Assist in the maintenance of patient education materials in exam rooms
- Provide emergency care when necessary, using basic life support, automated defibrillator equipment and maintaining basic CPR certification
- Always maintain patient confidentiality
- Interact with patients, families, and the clinic team in a manner that promotes positive working relationships
- Attend and actively participate in staff meetings
- Participate in orientation of new team members
- Read and respond to all email communications
- May float to other clinics/teams as needed
- CNA Certification awarded by the State of Wisconsin
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification awarded by the American Heart Association (AHA) at time of hire
- Medical terminology knowledge and understanding of patient care notes
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Passionate about providing patient-focused care
- Ability to multitask with attention to detail
- Prior Epic experience preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in a clinic setting.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.Major activities of this job include frequent walking, standing, and light physical effort performed on a level surface. Some carrying, lifting, kneeling, bending, reaching, and squatting are involved in the medical office. Use a computer and telephone and employ writing and organizational skills. Manual dexterity, mobility and good vision that includes near acuity, depth perception and accommodation are physical requirements necessary for technical work.Salary: From $16.50 per hour
Education: High School
Job Type: Full Time
Location: 2741 N Clairemont Ave, Suite D • Eau Claire, WI 54701
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to:
Janelle Joas, Human Resources Manager
3802 Oakwood Mall Dr, Eau Claire, WI 54701
We are dedicated to providing our patients with compassion, trust, and a lifetime of individualized care.
OakLeaf Clinics healthcare team consists of physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, dietitians, nurses, respiratory therapists and medical assistants working in concert with laboratory/imaging services to offer individualized care to the Chippewa Valley.
We offer our healthcare team
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Exceptional Retirement Savings Plan
- CME Allowance & Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedule with Work-Life Balance
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Medical Malpractice Coverage