PA - Dermatology
OakLeaf Clinics - Chippewa Falls
OakLeaf Clinics – Chippewa Falls is seeking physician assistant for their internal medicine and dermatology clinic in Chippewa Falls.
OakLeaf Clinics is dedicated to providing our patients with compassion, trust, and a lifetime of individualized care. Our healthcare team consists of physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, dietitians, nurses, respiratory therapists, and medical assistants working in concert with laboratory/imaging services to offer individualized care to the Chippewa Valley.
Our Dermatology team works with our other clinical experts to diagnose, treat, and prevent all types of skin cancer. We provide the latest and most advanced treatments, including Mohs surgery with a board-certified Mohs surgeon.
- Provide quality health care services to patients under the direction and responsibility of a physician by performing the following duties in a compassionate, cost-effective manner
- Examine the patient, performs a comprehensive physical examination, and compile the patient's medical data, including health history and results of physical examination
- Provide health care to individuals and families, emphasizing health promotion and disease prevention, caring for patients ranging in age
- Administer or order diagnostic tests, such as x-ray, electrocardiograms, and laboratory tests, and interprets test results for deviations from normal
- Performs various dermatologic procedures such as biopsies, excisions, laser surgery, injections, suturing, wound care, and disease management
- Develop and implement patient management plans, record progress notes, and assist in the provision of continuity of care
- Perform other responsibilities as reasonably assigned by the physician and within the PA scope of practice
- Current, unrestricted physician assistant license in the State of Wisconsin
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) awarded by the American Heart Association (AHA) within three months of hire
- Licenses with restrictions are subject to review to determine if restrictions are substantially related to the position
- Current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) License
- Knowledge of computer-based data management programs and information systems, as well as medical records and point-of-interview technology
- Sound understanding of all pertinent federal and state regulations, including HIPAA and OSHA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of disease prevention
Job Type: Full Time
Location: 855 Lakeland Drive • Chippewa Falls, WI 54729
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to:
Janelle Joas, Human Resources Manager
3802 Oakwood Mall Dr, Eau Claire, WI 54701
We are dedicated to providing our patients with compassion, trust, and a lifetime of individualized care.
OakLeaf Clinics healthcare team consists of physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, dietitians, nurses, respiratory therapists and medical assistants working in concert with laboratory/imaging services to offer individualized care to the Chippewa Valley.
We offer our healthcare team
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Exceptional Retirement Savings Plan
- CME Allowance & Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedule with Work-Life Balance
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Medical Malpractice Coverage