Nicole M Erickson PA-C
Board Certified - Physician Assistant
"I enjoy caring for patients when they are acutely ill or hurt. I feel it’s important to work with each patient to create a care plan and get the patient back to feeling well. Being able to care for a wide variety of patients keeps me on my toes and always striving to better my knowledge."
Ms. Erickson's practice focuses on treating acute care (urgent care) patients of all ages. She was born and raised in Eau Claire and has practiced medicine in the area since 2010. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her husband and two daughters who keep her very busy. She loves to travel, cheer on the Packers, read, and bake.
Graduate School (2009)
- Missouri State University
Springfield, MO, United States
- HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital, Eau Claire
- HSHS St Joseph's Hospital, Chippewa Falls
- OakLeaf Surgical Hospital, Altoona
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Wisconsin Academy of Physician Assistants