Megan Nordquist PA-C
"I love the idea of getting to know my patients and growing with them. I have a passion for wanting to educate my patients so they can be active in improving their health, not only physically but mentally as well."
Make an Appointment with this provider »
Ms. Nordquist's practice focuses on patient care for those with an acute or chronic disease. She has a high interest in nutrition, health maintenance, sports medicine, and DOT exams. Megan lives in the Altoona area with her husband and two boys. She enjoys being outdoors, playing and watching sports, and hanging out with her family and friends.
Medical School (2012)
- University of Mount Union
Akron, OH, United States
- HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital, Eau Claire
- HSHS St Joseph's Hospital, Chippewa Falls
- OakLeaf Surgical Hospital, Altoona
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Wisconsin Association of Physician Assistants