Bao Yang PA-C, MPAS, PT, DPT, MPH
Board Certified - Physician Assistant
"I am committed to providing caring dermatological treatments for my patients using evidenced-based research and meeting patients where they are in their journey toward their skin goals."
Make an Appointment with this provider »
Ms. Yang's practice focuses on medical dermatology and will be working closely with Dr. Onade. She enjoys the opportunity to be able to treat a wide variety of skin conditions in all ages, from treating acne to detecting skin cancers. Prior to becoming a physician assistant, Ms. Yang completed several dermatology rotations and worked as a physical therapist providing post-surgical wound care and treatment of musculoskeletal disorders. In her free time, she enjoys hiking, cooking, and traveling.
Graduate School (2019)
- University of Wisconsin
Madison, WI, United States
Graduate School (2013)
- University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences
San Marcos, CA, United States
- HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital, Eau Claire
- HSHS St Joseph's Hospital, Chippewa Falls
- OakLeaf Surgical Hospital, Altoona
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants