Lauren R. Sauter MD
Board Certified in Family Medicine
"I believe good health starts with eating well, moving your body, and improving mental wellness. A good relationship with your physician is essential to getting the most out of your care."
Make an Appointment with Dr. Sauter »
Dr. Sauter has studied all over the world, beginning her studies at Pomona College in Claremont, CA with a Latin American Studies degree. She then attained her Master of Public Health with Global Health Focus from the University of Iowa in 2010. From there Dr. Sauter moved to the Phillippines to the University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center for her Medical Doctorate in 2014. Most recently, she completed her Family Medicine Residency at the University of Wisconsin in Eau Claire, WI. She lives in the Eau Claire area and in her free time enjoys cooking, running, and traveling.
Medical School (2014)
- University of East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical
Quezon City, Philippines
- University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire Family Medicine Clinic
Eau Claire, WI, United States
- HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital, Eau Claire
- HSHS St Joseph's Hospital, Chippewa Falls
- OakLeaf Surgical Hospital, Altoona
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Chippewa Valley Free Clinic