Nurse Practitioner /
OakLeaf Clinics – Southside Medical is seeking a nurse practitioner or physician assistant for their internal medicine and pediatrics clinic in Eau Claire. This position is for primary care out-patient services in a clinical setting.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Perform autonomous medical assessments and treatment plans for patients
- Recognize potential and existing health problems
- Perform comprehensive health history, physical exams, well and sick visits
- Maintain and document electronic medical records
- Work collaboratively with medical care team to achieve positive patient outcomes
- Be a fundamental part of our team dedicated to providing our patients with compassion, trust and a life-time of individualized care
A qualified candidate has:
- Current, unrestricted Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Wisconsin License
- Current DEA License
- Board Certification
- Current BLS Certification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary
- Work-life balance scheduling
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Annual CME allowance
- Health, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance available
- Retirement plan
To apply, please send cover letter and curriculum vitae/resume to:
Connie Hollingsworth, Clinic Manager
OakLeaf Clinics - Southside Medical Clinic
714 W. Hamilton Avenue • Eau Claire WI 54701
Patient Care Coordinator
& Medical Assistant
OakLeaf Clinics – Pediatrics is seeking a patient care coordinator / medical assistant for their pediatrics clinic in Eau Claire. This is a dual role position with approximately 80% of the time spent in the front office and 20% in the back office assisting medically. Approximately 32 hours per week.
Do you enjoy working with children in a fun, upbeat environment? OakLeaf Clinics - Pediatrics is looking for someone who has strong communication skills, is organized, and can multitask. High school diploma required. CNA or CMA strongly preferred along with 1-2 years experience in a medical office.
Front office responsibilities include greeting patients, answering phones, scheduling, preparing patient charts, accessing patient finances, verifying insurance, collecting payments, referring medical complaints and questions, assisting with clinic flow, and updating medical records.
Back office responsibilities include obtaining medical history and vitals, performing basic lab work, packaging specimens for outside lab tests, cleaning exam rooms, performing IM injections, maintaining medical documentation in an EHR system, and assisting providers as needed.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to:
Sally Henry, Clinic Manager
OakLeaf Clinics - OakLeaf Pediatrics
1110 Oak Ridge Dr • Eau Claire WI 54701